Covid-19 TDLR Rules and Regulations
For the health and safety of all clients Bird Box Salon will be requiring the following rules. If anyone doesn’t want to comply they will not be allowed to come to the salon unfortunately.
Most of this we already do prior to Covid-19 but want everyone have all the information.
Will be wearing a mask, possible a face shield, gloves durning shampooing, and a clean apron for each client. All towels, client smocks, capes, and stylist mask will be single use and then laundered. All tools including cords and all electronic devices will be disinfected before your appointment.
Per TDLR rules food and drink service will not be available. Magazines will also not be available. Clients should not touch products for sale, rather ask your stylist. Please keep 6ft distance from others if possible.
We mayl be asking clients to forgo your blow-dry to give maximum time for each service and sanitation procedures. We will blow-dry if time allows. As many clients have missed several appointment stylist might run behind, we will do our best to let you know asap if we are behind.
1. Park in front of Sola Salon Suites. Please text when you arrive at the salon and wait in your vehicle. Your stylist will be in communication with you if they are not able to come out immediately come and get you.
2. All clients must wear mask (covering nose and mouth) at all times no exceptions. Please note if having a color service your mask will get stained. Masks will be available for a $2.
3. Please wash your hands before entering and exiting the salon or use hand sanitizer.
4. We can offer contactless payment through Square with Apple Pay.
5. Please leave all non essential items at home. If you have to have water at your appointment you must use a straw to drink while having your mask on.
Bird Box Salon